C-TRAN's Shopping Shuttle provides residents of several downtown Vancouver housing facilities direct access to major shopping destinations in Hazel Dell. Service is provided only on certain Tuesdays of each month. To receive text or email updates regarding the shopping shuttle service, sign up here.
Schedule effective January 10, 2023:
Starting February 2024, Shopping Shuttle pickup days will change for all locations served. An extra day of service will be provided on the 5th Tuesday of January 2024 to make the transition smoother and avoid an extended gap in service.
Schedule effective February 6, 2024:
|1/2/2024||Vista Court, Van Vista, Columbia House||Regular Service|
|1/9/2024||Lewis & Clark Plaza, Esther Short Commons, Smith Tower||Regular Service|
|1/16/2024||Vista Court, Van Vista, Columbia House||Regular Service|
|1/23/2024||Lewis & Clark Plaza, Esther Short Commons, Smith Tower||Regular Service; Service Change occurs 1/21/24|
|1/30/2024||Vista Court, Van Vista, Columbia House||Extra Service—5th Tuesday|
|2/6/2024||Lewis & Clark Plaza, Esther Short Commons, Smith Tower||Switching to First and Third for remainder of 2024|
- Residents are allowed 60–90 minutes of shopping time before returning.
- Small, rolling shopping carts are encouraged. Without a cart, a four bag or item limit per passenger is enforced.
- Adult Local fares are required. Honored Citizen discounts (with valid ID) and C-VAN fares are accepted.
- Hop and cash payments are also accepted.
- Questions? Please call C-TRAN Customer Service at 360-695-0123.